It all starts with the desire to become better at what you do.
By taking this course, you will not only learn about Sendible but also become more efficient at executing your daily social media management tasks.
The Sendible Fundamentals course will take you through the core functionality of our tool - from scheduling posts, through to engaging on social and reporting. You will learn how to set up your networks, manage your editorial calendar and track your successes to share them with your team.
Once completed, we recommend taking the Sendible Advanced course to complete your knowledge of our tool and discover its ins and outs.
- 2.1 What Are Services?
- 2.2 Adding New Social Media Accounts
- 2.3 Differences Between Posting and Streaming Services
- 2.4 Managing Social Media Platforms
- 2.4.1 Facebook
- 2.4.2 Twitter
- 2.4.3 LinkedIn
- 2.4.4 Google My Business
- 2.4.5 Instagram
- 2.4.6 Instagram Business
- 2.4.7 Pinterest
- 2.5 Short Quiz #2
- 2.6 Student Feedback
- 3.1 Selecting the Right Account or Service
- 3.2 Writing and Scheduling Messages
- 3.3 Our Standard Link Shortener (bit.ly)
- 3.4 Including Mentions on Facebook and Twitter
- 3.5 Sharing Images or Video
- 3.6 Using Hashtags and Finding Trends
- 3.7 Saving Messages as Drafts or Sending Messages for Approval
- 3.8 Scheduling Messages in Bulk
- 3.9 Smart Posts
- 3.10 Short Quiz #3
- 3.11 Student Feedback
- 6.1 Keyword Monitoring on the Social Web
- 6.2 Real-Time Keyword Searches on Twitter and Facebook
- 6.3 Monitoring Your Brand on Review Sites
- 6.4 What's Trending and How You Can Participate in Events and Holidays
- 6.5 Keeping an Eye on Competitors
- 6.6 Receiving Feedback and Replying to Mentions
- 6.7 Short Quiz #6
- 6.8 Student Feedback
About the course
Our team created this training course with new and existing Sendible users in mind. Its purpose is to both, introduce best practices of using our tool and cut the valuable time our clients spend when onboarding new team members.
We hope you learn a few new tricks and improve your daily social media management routine, so you have more time on looking for new opportunities and growing your business.